Netrition - Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions we receive. Please read these before contacting us to see if the answer to your question is already here.
- Where are the nutrition facts for the products on your website?
- Can you send me more information on [any product]?
- Can you send me a product catalog?
- Can I get samples of the products you carry?
- Can you provide medical advice or make a recommendation for any of the products you carry?
- How much is the shipping charge?
- Is [any product] legal to import into my country?
- I live in (or will be traveling through) the Albany, NY area. Can I pick up my order to save on shipping costs?
- I selected Airmail as my shipping method. How can I track my package?
- Why do your shipments take 5 business days (7 calendar days) to the West Coast?
- Why don't you offer free shipping on $35 orders like Amazon does?
- Will you match a price on the same product from another company?
- Is the information I provide to you secure?
- Do you have any coupons?
- Do you have a Rewards Program?
- Can you tell me where I can purchase [any product] in my local area?
- Do you offer ice packs for heat sensitive or perishable products?
- How do I create an account?
How much is the shipping charge?
Please read our complete ordering policies for details.
Simply add the items to your shopping cart, then display the shopping cart contents. There you will see a link to view all available shipping options and charges.
For US destinations in the 48 contiguous States, we offer FREE shipping for orders totaling $99 or more and a flat rate shipping charge of $6.99 for orders totaling under $99. Other shipping methods are available such as UPS or FedEx Next-Day, Two-Day or Three-Day delivery and USPS Priority Mail. For these upgraded shipping methods, if your order totals $99 or more, the shipping cost will be discounted by $6.99. The exact cost is based on the weight and destination of the package. In order to determine the shipping cost, we need to know the exact products and quantities you are ordering. Our online ordering system will automatically calculate the shipping options and charges for you, so just add the items to your shopping cart and then display the shopping cart contents to see the shipping options and charges.
Shipping charges on international and other orders not within the contiguous 48 United States are based on the destination and the weight of the package. In order to determine the shipping cost, we need to know the exact products and quantities you are ordering. Our online order form will automatically calculate the shipping options and charges for you, so just add the items to your shopping cart and then display the shopping cart contents to see the shipping options and charges.
Will you match a price on the same product from another company?
Sorry, but we have found that it is too time consuming to track down the legitimacy of a company, the company's price, their product availability, and the company's quality of service and breadth of products. Please note that there are thousands of people and companies selling similar items on the Internet, but we believe few compare to the quality of service that we offer. Honestly, we have heard thousands of horror stories of customers that got suckered in by a low price at a website but the products never showed up or they waited weeks to get it, received expired products, and/or had no one to call and no one that will answer their email messages or phone calls.
Our first priority is providing you with high quality service. We do an excellent job in maintaining a huge variety of products, keep all products in stock and alert you prior to ordering when they are not, provide product information, excellent prices, shipment options and costs prior to ordering, easy tracking of your shipments and overall top-notch service at all times. We feel that this level of service is better than all of our competitors and provides you with best overall value consistently and doesn't waste your time. We hope you agree, but we understand if you choose to do your business with the company with the lowest price on each individual item.
Please feel free to bring our attention to specific products on which you feel we are over-priced and we will consider adjusting its price during our next round of pricing revisions. We really do appreciate the feedback and your business. We are doing everything we can to keep you coming back.
I live in (or will be traveling through) the Albany, NY area. Can I pick up my order to save on shipping costs?
Yes, you may pick up your order from our warehouse located at 25 Corporate Circle, Suite 118, Albany, NY 12203. If you live in a 30 mile radius of our warehouse, you will be offered "Pick Up at Netrition Office: Albany, NY" as a shipping method when you checkout online.
Orders placed during our normal business hours will be available for pick-up in 2 hours at our Albany, NY location. We will hold your order for pick-up for 3 days. If you do not pick it up within 3 days or contact us, we will cancel the order.
You may pick up your order Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Can you send me more information on [any product]?
In general, we do not have more information than what is on our web pages. We try to put as much information as possible on our website to allow you to make an informed decision. In addition to nutrition facts for each product we often have further information regarding the product's usage and expected result. If you need information beyond what we have listed on our website, you would have to contact the manufacturer. Contact information for the manufacturer, if we have it, is located at the end of the nutrition facts listing for each product.
Can you send me a product catalog?
We are not currently offering a printed product catalog. However, if you would like, you can print a price list for all the products we carry here: https://www.netrition.com/cgi/catalog.cgi
For detailed product information including nutrition facts and customer reviews, please refer to the product pages on our website.
Is [any product] legal to import into my country?
We do not know. Check with your country's Customs office or other drug control agency. We will attempt to maintain a list of the appropriate organization to contact in various countries. See Customs Information web page.
If you have any information for your country that we do not list, please let us know.
Can you provide medical advice or make a recommendation for any of the products you carry?
We do not have a nutritional specialist or medical staff on hand to give supplementation or medical advice.
I selected Airmail as my shipping method. How can I track my package?
International Airmail packages do not have an ID or tracking number. If you select International Airmail as your shipping method, your package will be delivered to you by your local postal service. The International Airmail service picks up the packages from our warehouse, processes the packages and puts them directly into the postal service of your country.
The shipping times to International addresses via Airmail can vary greatly. In our experience, it is not unusual for it to take several weeks (even if you have received packages quicker on previous orders with us). This delivery service requires that we wait 60 days from the date of the shipment before we can begin trace proceedings. If you do not receive your package within 60 days, please let us know.
Do you have any coupons?
While our focus is on giving you "Every Day" low pricing and exceptional customer service, we do offer coupon promotions from time to time, as well as several other ways to save with Netrition:
1. Facebook: Like us on Facebook to view our weekly deals: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Netritioncom/210889832433
2. Specials: https://www.netrition.com/cgi/view_promotions.cgi
3. Clearance: https://www.netrition.com/cgi/clearance_display.cgi
4. Freebies: We offer free gifts with qualified purchases. You can view our current free gift promotions at https://www.netrition.com/freebies_page.html
5. Rewards: You can earn Rewards on each purchase.
Can you tell me where I can purchase [any product] in my local area?
We are a retailer, not a manufacturer. Our "store" is our online website. We do not have any information about who else might carry the products. We carry thousands of products that you may have a hard time finding in a local store in your area. We do an excellent job with:
- A very secure environment for using your credit card
- Excellent prices
- Provide full product nutrition information and pictures
- Maintaining a huge variety of products
- Our large volume means quick product turnover so you receive the freshest products
- Keeping the products in-stock and alert you prior to ordering if they are not
- Shipment options and costs are known prior to placing the order
- Easy tracking of your shipments using the information in an email confirming your order
- Quick re-ordering by viewing your Order History
- Low flat rate shipping charge for your entire order in the 48 US states
- Overall top-notch service before, during and after the sale
We would welcome your order and think you will be very pleased with our service.
Do you offer ice packs for heat sensitive or perishable products?
Yes, when Netrition and Mother Nature deem necessary, generally between the months of April and October, depending on what State the package is shipping to. We constantly monitor temperatures across the country. If you do not see the ice pack option when checking out, then ice packs are not currently being offered. When checking out, if your order contains "heat sensitive" products that are at risk of melting or molding, we offer a Cold Pack Service which consists of an insulated box or insulated bag and re-usable ice packs. This service is automatically provided, free of charge, for orders totaling $50 or more of products. If your order is below $50, there is a $3.99 charge to reflect the extra cost of the Cold Pack Service. You will be given the option to accept the Cold Pack Service for $3.99 or decline it and accept the risk of heat damaged product.
- The ice packs used are not designed to remain frozen for the entire time the package is in transit; however, they are frozen when placed in the insulated box or insulated bag and remain cool for 2-3 days in transit.
- We strongly advise that you place your order so it does not remain in the shipping system over the weekend. For example: place your order Saturday through Wednesday and choose Next Day or 2 Day service, if necessary.
- You should also arrange to receive your package personally or have it delivered to a location (such as work or a friend's house) that will prevent it from sitting outside in direct sunlight.
- Your shipping charge will be based on the weight and destination of your package. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
- If you are ordering perishable / heat sensitive with other products and the upgraded shipping charge is excessive, you may want to consider placing 2 orders. One order with perishable/heat sensitive products and one without. That way you only pay for upgraded shipping on perishable/heat sensitive products.
When you receive your package:
CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS: Immediately REFRIGERATE for at least 1-2 hours before opening. This will allow any chocolate that has softened during shipping to reset.
BREAD PRODUCTS: Freeze upon receipt and keep frozen until ready for use.
Can I get samples of the products you carry?
We do not have samples readily available as we are an online retailer and we do not manufacture any of the products that we sell.
If you are interested in a certain product you can contact the manufacturer to see if they have any samples to offer you. We provide contact information for manufacturers, if available, near the end of the nutrition facts listing for each product we carry.
Where are the nutrition facts for the products on your website?
We show the complete nutrition facts, ingredients and recommended usage for every product on our site. Right next to the Quantity Buy Box, there is a partial image of a "Nutrition Facts" panel. Simply click that image and a small screen will popup on your display. If you are looking at a product page that has multiple flavors or sizes, you'll need to first select one of the products from the pulldown list and then click the "Nutrition Facts" image for the information of that particular product. This is a very time consuming and labor intensive process that we take great pride in keeping as accurate as possible when formulas and ingredients are changed by the manufacturers. If you ever receive a product that has different facts than what we have posted on our site, please drop us an email so we can check our stock and update as soon as possible.
For those of you following a low carb lifestyle, you'll notice that in addition to displaying Total Carbohydrates in the Nutrition Facts, we also break it down further by displaying "Net Carbs".
If you are following a Weight Watchers SmartPoints program, you'll notice we automatically calculate the SmartPoints for you and display it in our Nutrition Facts panel.
Why do your shipments take 5 business days (7 calendar days) to the West Coast?
Even though we ship most orders the same day we receive them, packages sent from our only warehouse in Albany, NY to the West Coast via FedEx Ground will take 5 business days (7 calendar days).
Why don't you offer free shipping on $35 orders like Amazon does?
We are not Amazon. We are a small family-owned company who strives to offer our customers everyday low prices and free shipping on orders over $99. We are not able to offer free shipping on smaller orders. We hope you understand and continue to use Netrition.com for all of your supplement needs. All of us at Netrition, employees and management alike, sincerely appreciate and thank you for your business.
Do you have a Rewards Program?
Yes, we do have a Rewards Program.
How do I create an account?
After you have added the products to your cart that you would like to order, go to Checkout. Continue as guest. Proceed through checkout process Steps 1, 2 and 3. On Step 4 of 4, beneath the payment method area, there is an area to Create an Account. Enter a username that you would like to use (we recommend your email address) and choose a password (confirm your password). Then click the "Create Account" button. You may now click the "Place Your Order" button. It's that easy.