Netrition eGift Cards are delivered to the purchaser via email. When you purchase an eGift Card, you will receive an email that contains the eGift Card information. You may print the eGift Card, or you can forward the email directly to the gift recipient. Netrition does not ship a hard copy version of the eGift Card.
Additional Information about Netrition eGift Cards:
- Expires five years from the Date of Issue.
- Must be used on or before the Expiration Date as printed on the eGift Card. (Expiration Date is valid only where allowed by law.)
- Not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Unused balance is not transferable.
- Unused balance can be used towards a future order.
- Cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- Can not be used to purchase other eGift Cards.
- Netrition is not responsible for lost or stolen eGift Cards numbers.
- Netrition will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained eGift Card is redeemed at Netrition.
- Coupons and discounts may not be applied to the purchase of eGift Cards.
- The purchase of eGift Cards does not count towards receiving free shipping or earning Rewards points.