Low Carb Raspberry Brownies
Recipe Courtesy of LowCarbFriends, Posted by Kevinpa, Member
- 1 stick butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon Liquid Splenda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raspberry Davinci syrup
- 1/2 cup Carbquik
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Smuckers sugar free raspberry preserves
- 1 Tablespoon raspberry Davinci syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dixie Carb Counters Thick It Up Low Carb Thickener
- 1/4 cup low carb chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line a 9 x 9 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
Melt together butter and chocolate in large bowl. Whisk in eggs and liquid splenda until well combined, about 1 minute. Whisk in vanilla, raspberry syrup. Stir in Carbquik (1/4 cup at a time). Fold in nuts(optional). Spread half of batter over bottom of the prepared pan.
Mix together preserves, thickener, raspberry syrup and chocolate chips in small bowl. Spread over batter in pan. Place in freezer until preserves are set, about 30 minutes.
Spread remaining batter over top of preserves. Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 to 55 minutes. Let cool. Cut into 9 brownies. 3 carbs (without nuts) per brownie.