Recipe Courtesy of LowCarbFriends, Posted by Despicableme, Member
- 1-2 Cups of Broccoli, cooked and mashed
- Handful of Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Your favorite Herbs (optional)
In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream cheese. Add the cheddar, mashed broccoli, salt, pepper, and herbs (if using). Mix with fork.
Heat small amount of oil in frying pan. Drop vegetable pancake mixture (making pancakes into your desired size) into pan. Cook until the bottom turns lightly brown. Flip and cook the other side until bottom gets lightly brown.
Variation: Substitute zucchini for broccoli. Substitute feta for cheddar. Add a little coconut flour or almond flour to the mixture.